First, what are the advantages and disadvantages of rubber wood furniture？
1. Advantages of rubberwood furniture
1) The growth period of rubberwood is not long. Generally, it can be produced in ten years. The wood source is wide, so the price of rubberwood furniture is not expensive.
2) Rubberwood furniture is not easy to crack in dry areas in the north and easy to maintain.
3) Rubber wood has strong plasticity in the process of making furniture, which is suitable for making furniture products with soft modeling curves.
4) Rubber wood has a good woody feel, and the rubber wood furniture produced has a beautiful texture and uniform texture.
5) Rubber wood is light in color, easy to color, can accept all types of color dyeing and coating, and is easy to match the color tone of other types of wood, and the paint has good coating performance.
6) Rubber wood has good abrasion resistance, and the furniture countertops are durable.
2. Disadvantages of rubber wood furniture
1) Rubberwood has a peculiar smell. Because of its high sugar content, it easily discolors, decays, and worms.
2) Rubber wood is not easy to dry, easy to bend and deform, wood processing is easy, and board processing is easy to deform.
3) Rubberwood is a tropical tree species, regardless of its hardness, material, texture and performance.
Second, what are the advantages and disadvantages of ash furniture？
1.The advantages of ash furniture:
1) The cut surface is smooth, and the paint and adhesive properties are also very good. And the aging is very slight, the performance changes are small, so the practicality of solid wood is very large.
2) Ash processing performance is very good, can be fixed with nails, screws and glue, can be dyed and polished to obtain a good surface effect.
3) Ash has a tough material and beautiful texture. It also has very good overall strength properties, good shock resistance and steam bending strength. It is a good material for furniture.
4) Durability: Heartwood has a medium anti-permeability for antiseptic treatment, while white wood (sapwood) has permeability. Ash wood is very suitable for dry climates.
2. The disadvantages of ash furniture:
Ash has many advantages, but also has certain disadvantages. The drying process of ash wood takes a long time, which is also a test of the patience of the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's technology is not enough, the ash can't be dried well, then the wood will easily crack and deform. This greatly affects the appearance and service life of the furniture.
Secondly, ash in China is relatively rare. The raw materials needed to make furniture can only be imported from Russia and other places, and the quantity is relatively limited. This has also caused the price of ash furniture to remain high, which cannot be popularized and popularized.
General materials of furniture are not as waterproof or as good as ash furniture, and will also cause maintenance or replacement costs due to damage.
All of auxford sofa beds adopt ash wood, if you have any questions about ash and rubber wood, welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org